Obtaining Goals And Achieving Success: Certification Course
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Dr. Battle is a Registered psychologist who has worked as a University Professor, Therapist in Forensic Psychiatry, Teacher, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, School Psychologist, Consultant and Professional Football Player. He has conducted more than Fifty Research Studies, produced 30 Books, Eleven Poems, Two Audio Cassette Tapes, a 36 minute Video and a large variety of Assessment Instruments including the very popular Culture Free Self-Esteem Inventories. Dr. Battle is a founder and president of the Self-Esteem Institute of Canada.
In this course participating trainers will be shown how to:
- Use cognitive strategies to facilitate goal attainment and acquisition of desired levels of success
- Implement effective monitoring and evaluation systems to determine if desired results have been obtained
Upon Completion of the course participants will have been taught effective knowledge regarding:
- Application of success formulas
- Implementation of strategies that promote success
- Establishing and maintaining healthy self-esteem
Additional Benefits of Attending:
- Written certificate of participation
- Certificate accomplishment
- Certificate of Accomplishments
- A confidential profile of self-Esteem scores
- An opportunity to purchase materials published by James Battle and Associates at a discount of 20 percent
- An opportunity to become a member of the Self-Esteem Institute of Canada at a of discount of 20%
- Confidential profile of success potential scores
- Confidential profile of interest scores
- A complimentary copy of the book entitled: "Achieving Success In Teaching , Parenting , Work And Relationships"
Call for new dates
The Self-Esteem Institute, Edmonton, Alberta
To Register Contact:
The Self-Esteem Institute of Canada
Suite 207, 10240-124 st.,
Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 3W6
Telephone: 780-488-1362 or toll free in Canada 1-800-463-9144
e mail: email@example.com
members of the Self-Esteem Institute: call for prices
non members call for prices
become a member of the SEIC: $35.00
reduced costs for sponsored groups of 5 or more.
Includes classroom Instruction: Independent Assessments; Examination score of 70 percent or higher.
High School, College or University Training or Equivalent Experience.
To Register, Please Submit the Following:
CITY AND POSTAL CODE:
information - services - products
- place an order -
- workshops/seminars - research
- self-esteem institute - contact
us - home -