Training the Trainers: Certification Course
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Dr. Battle is a Registered psychologist who has worked as a University Professor, Therapist in Forensic Psychiatry, Teacher, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, School Psychologist, Consultant and Professional Football Player. He has conducted more than Fifty Research Studies, produced 30 Books, Eleven Poems, Two Audio Cassette Tapes, a 36 minute Video and a large variety of Assessment Instruments including the very popular Culture Free Self-Esteem Inventories. Dr. Battle is a founder and president of the Self-Esteem Institute of Canada.
In this course participating trainers will be shown how to:
- Teach the cognitive strategies of Mutual Respect, and Encouragement, assess the Mutual Respect and Encouragement Levels of teachers, parents, children, adults, care givers and service providers. Score, profile, classify and Interpret Mutual Respect results, Encouragement Results, expectation Results, Self-Control Results, Success Potential Test Results, Self-Report Test Results.
- Use the strategy of Reflective Listening to achieve resolution, assess Listening Skills for students, children, parents and adults. Score, profile, classify and interpret Listening Skills results.
- Apply and use the A-B-C Paradigm, Ten Questions Procedure, Depression Reduction Technique, Dot Focusing Procedure, I care, I worry Statements, Things To Do and Say Booklet, Thought-Perception-Behavior Procedure, Success Strategies, The Success Formula, Effective Responses to APut-Downs@, Learning Strategies, and Positive Action Strategies.
- Establish and assess Realistic Expectations, Behavioral Self-Control, Personal Adjustment, Develop and implement Behavior Monitoring Schedules, Self-Monitoring Schedules and Personal Game Plans.
- Manage Anger.
- Diminish Symptoms of Anxiety.
- Diminish Symptoms of Depression.
- Use Cognitive Strategies to Obtain Goals and Achieve desired levels of success.
- Implement Effective Monitoring and Evaluation Systems to Determine if desired results have been obtained.
- Conduct Training the Trainers Courses and Work Shops.
Upon completion of course participants will have been taught effective knowledge regarding:
- suicide prevention
- anger management
- preventing and overcoming substance abuse
- obtaining goals and achieving success
- life skills instruction
- dealing with stress
Additional Benefits of Attending
- Written confirmation of attending
- Certificate of Participation and Accomplishment
- Meals and Snacks
- A complimentary copy of books entitled:
- "Obtaining Goals, and Achieving Success: An Educational and Life-Skills Strategy That Works"
- "Self-Esteem: The New Revolution"
- "Self-Esteem Personality and Adjustment"
- "Self-Esteem Research: A Summary of Relevant Findings"
- "Promoting Self-Esteem Achievement and Well Being: An Effective Instructional Curriculum For All Levels"
- a complimentary copy fo the audio cassette tape entitled: "Effective Parenting Tips That Build Self-Esteem"
- confidential profile of Self-Esteem Scores
- An opportunity to purchase the materials published by James Battle and Associates at a discount of 20%
Call for new dates
The Self-Esteem Institute, Edmonton, Alberta
To Register Contact:
The Self-Esteem Institute of Canada
Suite 207, 10240-124 st.,
Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 3W6
Telephone: 780-488-1362 or toll free in Canada 1-800-463-9144
e mail: email@example.com
members of the Self-Esteem Institute: $600.00
non members $700.00
would you like to become a member $35.00
reduced costs for sponsored groups of 5 or more.
Includes classroom Instruction: Independent Assessments; Examination score of 70 percent or higher.
High School, College or University Training or Equivalent Experience.
To Register, Please Submit the Following:
CITY AND POSTAL CODE:
information - services - products
- place an order -
- workshops/seminars - research
- self-esteem institute - contact
us - home -